Sunday 14 September 2014

New Release of the library

Finally I've published a new release of my Arduino Modbus library. It includes the next features:
  • Arduino library format, fully compatible with IDE 1.0.5;
  • Some code issues solved;
  • README file for instructions;
  • KEYWORDS file to colour syntax;
  • Fully documented with Doxygen;
  • Examples for Modbus master and slave.
The link to the library is here.

To install it, follow the steps shown here for Automatic installation.

Regarding to RS-485 implementations, remember to use an RS485 transceiver with this wiring:



2 comments:

  1. Hi Suby, I would like to test your code in one aplication but is not available any more, Could you share the library whit me? this is my email regal.isaias@gmail.com thanks in Advance, Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link is currently available. Anyway I've sent you this zip file.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete