Its main features are:
- Industrial isolated power supply from 24Vdc to 5Vdc. It includes an idiot-proof diode to avoid connection damages;
- Serial port with RS-232/485 connected to Arduino's Serial. This serial port includes a switch to enable activate Arduino's bootloader and download firmware;
- Serial port with RS-485 and XBEE socket connected to Serial1;
- One universal analog input with 0-5V, 0-10V and 0-20 mA. To choose the right setting, there are some jumpers (not mounted in this photo);
- 4 isolated digital inputs;
- 4 isolated high current digital outputs, with common darlington PNP transistors and reverse diodes for inductive loads;
- 10 leds bar easily to check I/O;
- LCD display (16 characters with 2 rows) to show anything;
- 4 push-button for display;
- RTC with supercap to keep time;
- High capacity EEPROM to keep anything (small databases or datalogs);
- M3 mounting holes and adapted to 107 mm DIN-rail mountings.
ATMEL ATMEGA 1284P. It's a huge processor.
It's is not definitely, because I'm planning to remove the analog input and increase the digital I/O. There are also some issues to solve on the second serial port. So there shall be another release.
I'll call it picoLogic1284.
Post a Comment